Oh No!!! ha ha ha Sa, Tell me he din NOT eat the whole thing???? Ha ha ha. Kids are so funny! Cryanons...colorful and delicious! Miss you
He didn't eat the WHOLE thing, but the blue crayon is permanently marred with teeth marks on one end :)Bram really likes the shot because the infamous crayon is not in the picture...hehe!(I miss you, too, Shi.)
I hope it was good and not too waxy for him... this is classic!!!
BLUE?! Why blue? I prefer orange myself.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh No!!! ha ha ha Sa,
Tell me he din NOT eat the whole thing???? Ha ha ha. Kids are so funny! Cryanons...colorful and delicious! Miss you
He didn't eat the WHOLE thing, but the blue crayon is permanently marred with teeth marks on one end :)
Bram really likes the shot because the infamous crayon is not in the picture...hehe!
(I miss you, too, Shi.)
I hope it was good and not too waxy for him... this is classic!!!
BLUE?! Why blue? I prefer orange myself.
Post a Comment